Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Evening

I always plan on my Sundays being a relaxing day. Somehow it never seems to turnout that way! This morning I had to lug all of my scrap stuff back up to my scraproom. We had a great crop yesterday. Only 18 croppers we were supposed to have 21 but the weather was so crappy it must have kept them away. The weather did cancel last night's football game against Salesianum. So we are going tomorrow night now. Which means I had to rearrange Kate's private music lessons and this week is chock full so nowhere to put a make up lesson. So she will miss altogether this week. I took Katie and three of her girl friends down to Regal cinemas in Brandywine De. to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3d. That took all afternoon. I just looked in the stores in the shopping center until my ankle/foot had enough! So all of my plans for myself today have yet to be realized and here it is 6:49 pm. I still have to go pick Kate up at a friends house at 7:00. So another Sunday slipped away from me. Bummer.

This week is going to be so busy. Therapy and a football game tomorrow, Halloween and therapy on Wednesday, Kate has an orthodontist appointment and the kitten has a vet appointment on Thursday, then Friday is therapy yet again and another football game, at least this one is at home! So once again I will plan to make some time for just me next weekend! Maybe I will have better luck with some "ME TIME" next weekend.

No comments: