Monday, July 30, 2007

CKC Valley Forge

Wow, what a day I had on Friday. Busy busy busy. I went to CKC Valley Forge and had an incredible day full of fun scrapbooking classes and shopping! I got the the convention center about 7:30 am and picked up my registration stuff. I had a class at 8:30 so I couldn't take advantage of the early entrance to the vendor fair. My first class was okay, not great just okay, not worth the $19 fee. I did get out a little early and made a dash for the vendor fair to take advantage of the early admission. I have about 20 minutes before my next class so I went to mlpa's booth and picked up some stuff and looked around a little. Then off to my next class which was much better than the first one. When that was over I had a three hour break before my next classes began. So I planned on shopping and getting something to eat. I ran into Denise Pat Jean and Tammy so we decided to have lunch together. I knew Karen was in the hotel so I gave her a call and she joined us. Then after lunch we went our separate ways to continue shopping. I got lots of great papers. I picked up two new paper lines from Basic Grey, 2 beautiful boxes of primas, some clear stamps, some new Rusty Pickle papers, buttons, and paper flowers that you color yourself, a great All About Me kit from the CKC booth for only $10 and of course a show t-shirt! Oh yeah and a few page kits from Time Flies. I just love their kits, I also go a really cool stitching stamp from them and white pigment ink! I had a big gap between my last two classes so I checked out the class board and saw that they had a class that I would like and signed up for that too! So my afternoon I went from class to class and had a great time. All of my afternoon classes were great!!! I finally left the convention a little after 7:00 pm with a million great ideas going through my head, a trunk full of great new stuff and very very tired!!! Can't wait for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: