Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

Well, I haven't posted in a while. With school wrapping up for the year and vacation I just haven't had time to post. I am off from work today since it is Independence Day. Didn't make it to my town's parade, it starts at 8 AM!! But we did go to Glenolden's parade since my brother and two of my nephews were in that parade. Plus it started at a more the civilized hour of 10:30. Now if I can just squeeze maybe an hour or so in this evening sometime to do a little scrapbooking I would be a happy camper!

Here are some great pictures that I took using my new camera.


Matt riding on a float. He refused to wear his uniform.
He likes absolutely no fuss made over him.

Katie's look of pure joy when she spots Matt's float.


Matt and my Mother



Matt with his mother, JoAnn and my brother Mike

(also in the parade since he is Glenolden's Chief of Police)

Matt with Katie and her friend Jamie just one of many of Katie's little girlfriends who have a crush on Matt. I must say I can't blame them he is a real sweetheart!

And last by not least the Avalon String Band. It is not a parade in the Philly area without at least one Mummer's String Band!!! They didn't have their full costumes on. It wasn't all that how this year, I guess they didn't want to chance messing the feathers up with the little bit of rain we got this morning.


No comments: