Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's Saturday... Wooo Hooo!!!

It is finally Saturday! Crop day. I am meeting Jean at the church at 9 to get ready for a fun day of scrapbooking with all of the ladies. I got all of my stuff together last night so I just have to throw it all in the car and go. I am really looking forward to today's crop. I have a big project that I need to get done. I am trying to complete an album for my mother for Mother's Day. I printed all of her pictures from her trip to Arizona in February. She went with her boyfriend (gulp!). He is okay. It is just weird to see her with someone other than my dad. But as long as she is happy, than that is great.

I am missing Katie already. I dropped her off at church last night. It was the meeting place for the camping trip. They weren't supposed to bring their cell phones so I haven't heard from her. She will be home tomorrow afternoon around 3:00. Then we start the mad dash to get everything washed and repacked for the 6th grade camping trip which she leaves for on Monday morning. Now that one is going to be a tough one for me. She will gone for an entire week with no contact! Ugghhh ... she has never been gone that long and has NEVER been gone where I can't speak to her every day! It is going to be hard. On the other hand since I won't have any homework to help with, or places to run her to every day that should leave me with more scrapbooking time!

No comments: