Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another Great Crop

Yesterday was our monthly crop and it was great of course! We had a full house. I did more socializing than scrapbooking but that's okay. I still need to get the Arizona album done by mother's day. With Katie away at camp this week I am really hoping that I will have more free time to work on the album.

Speaking of Katie, I am waiting for her to come home from the first leg of her camping marathon. She should be home any minute. Then the race to get everything ready for tomorrow begins! Hopefully she had a good time. The weather was kind of crappy this weekend, at least Friday night and Saturday night were, today is pretty darn nice. I am hoping that they have nice weather for school camp, because the cabins only have screens and are not heated, nor do they have water or electricity in them, YIKES!!!

No comments: