Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ho Hum Wednesday

Well the week is half over. I am home from work today because Katie is not feeling well. I am not sure what is up. She has been getting sick to her stomach often lately. I am pretty sure it has to do with puberty.

I plan on registering for the CK convention today at 1:00. I am still trying to narrow down exactly what classes I will be taking. I am pretty sure what I want but I change my mind every time I look at the list.

I also want to make a trip up to mlpa today. I was planning on going up Friday night after I drop Katie off at church. She is leaving for a weekend camping trip with the Pioneer Club and everyone is meeting at the church at 5:30. But since I am home from work today, I want to make the trip this afternoon instead. Hopefully Frank will get home from work at a good time. I never can remember what are his earliest days. I am hoping he will be home by 1:30 or 2 at the latest. That way I can run up to the store do my shopping and get back in time to make dinner. Katie has her regular Pioneer Club meeting tonight. Normally since she is missing school, I would not allow her to do anything. But since this is the last meeting before camp, I think she needs to go. Also tonight they are doing their bible verses. She has been studying so hard I would hate for her to miss it.

I think I will work on my scraps organization today. I have been trying to get my scraps organized so that I will actually use them. I saw a post on a sbing board that showed a great way to organize them and I that is what I have been doing. I am about 1/2 way done.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

So, did ya get to mlpa?

Good luck with the scrap organization!

Kelly said...

I did!! I also finished my scrap organization! Very productive day for me.