Monday, December 6, 2010

Whew! It has been a long time....

since I have posted on my blog.  Life has just been so busy, but band season is officially over, we made it into the 2nd round of the playoffs and then we won our big Thanksgiving Day game rivalry againts the Ridley Raiders so the football season ended on a good note..

So here is what I have been up to lately. Finished my Christmas cards. Here is a sample of the cards I made. I used different pattern papers but same stamp set for the cardinal.  The Santa ones I only made a few.  Both stamp set and inks are from CTHM.  The paper is from assorted paper pads and the ribbon is from Joann's. 





I also completed my Christmas/Winter tags for my swap that I am in that is due this Saturday.   I used the new Cricut Lite Cart. Jolly Holidays for the penquin and the tag was cut from last years seasonal cart. Very Merty Tags.  The ribbon is SU organdy, trinket pin from Tim Holtz and the JOY trinket is from the beading isle at Michaels.   I used Martha Stewart glitter embossing powder on the umbrella and I gave the little guy googley eyes to make him even cuter!


I have also acquired several new Cricut Carts. that I need to get cracking on making projects with them.  I have picked up since the summer -- Toy Story, Mini Monsters, Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons, Quarter Note, Birthday Bash, Nifty Fifities, Jolly Holiday and Four Legged Friend.  I hope to have projects posted with each of the new carts as soon as I can.  My Gypsy is on its way back to Provo Craft to be replaced so I am back to just cutting with my Expression. 

No comments: