Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some Recent Cards I have Made.....

Here are a few cards I made using my cricut.   I love making the cards, I just need to figure out how to squeeze more time into the day.  It is marching band season and I am very active in the Music Boosters so that really takes up a lot of my free time.  But any way here are three cards I made recently.


Girls Rock!  Using my brand new cart - ROCK PRINCESS, I really think I am going to love this cart!

Pretty Pony - I made this card for my DD's boyfriend's little sister's birthday (got that?) and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!  Made using CREATE A CRITTER my all time favorite cart.

Happy Day - I made for my SIL's birthday.  I really like this cart, first time I used it and I will be on my go to cart list from now on.  Cart used - HELLO KITTY.

3 comments:

Jean said...

I like all of the cards, but the skull one has to be my favorite.

Anna Waarvik said...

Your cards are great!!!

magda said...

great cards. i love the last one!!!