Monday, July 20, 2009

This is one of the stamped images I will be using on my Christmas cards this year. At my All Day Crop I managed to spend a lot of money on new Close to my Heart stuff (you can check out my friend Shirley's CTMH site here http://shirleynatali.myctmh.com/ ) and I made one, yes I said ONE, proto-type Christmas card using the adorable Penny Black stamp above. I have ordered a few more PB stamps to use on my cards and I am hoping that they will be waiting for me when I get home tonight. I also need to find just the right paper too. I loved this image because the kitty looks exactly like my kitty named Sonny.

I really wanted to get more done on Saturday but for some reason I have gotten little to nothing done in the way of layouts in months! I kiddingly told my friend Karen this morning that I need scrap therapy to see why I can't seem to get layouts done, but I really think I need a good kick in the butt to get my mojo back. CKC is in less than two weeks and I am hoping that spending the day there taking class and shopping and checking out all of the new and great sbing products will help me get back into scrapping on a more regular basis.

No comments: