Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I did more layouts last night!!

I am so proud of myself. I got another two page layout done last night. I did if for the Monthly Sketch Challenge on http://www.scrap-room.com/ I used all of the photos from vacation - where I take a picture of Katy is the same place every year. The Brandt gift shop has a big bear outside of the store that every year he is dressed in something different. You can really see how she has changed over the years, particularly between 2007 and 2008!



Just a little interesting note about these pictures, not only do they show how Katy grew over the years, but in the 2006 photo, it is kind of hard to see but she had broken her arm 4 days before we left for vacation. She broke her right humerous (sp?) bone just below her shoulder. They couldn't put it in a cast so she had to wear an imobilizer which basically held her arm against her body for six weeks. So that is the reason her arm is under her shirt in this picture.

1 comment:

magda said...

Kelly great progress!!
I hope Saturday will make a possitive impact on your creativity and you will be able to scrap more often.
Very cute pictures!