Monday, July 27, 2009

My Scrap Mojo Is Back!!

Above: Hamburg Hideaway weekend in April of this year. Already have the same weekend scheduled for next year. So I guess this was our first Annual retreat!

Below: These two pictures are from different weekends. The top picture is from the Cozy Crop House in Lancaster, PA. We went there in December 2007. It was a fun weekend which was almost cancelled due to bad weather! The bottom picture is from the Hamburg Hideaway in October 2008 - Karen and I went and met others including Taryn the owner - who all are from the TSR boards.

I have been in a scrapbook slump lately. I just don't know what my problem was, but I just couldn't find my mojo, LOL. I would go to all day crops and get nothing done, I was working on cards more than scrapping. But last night I decided I was going to do at least one layout done. So I got my TSR kits out and my tool bag. I decided to pick a set of pictures that were simple. I had a ton from vacation in June and all of my band pictures but I stayed away from them. I thought just a few pictures would be less intimidating. So I chose pictures from the three scrap weekends that Karen and I have gone to over the past 2 years. I used my TSR double shot kit from July - it is Jillibean papers. I am very happy with the turnout!! Maybe knowing that CKC is this weekend it has me getting back into my scrap-grove!

No comments: