Friday, April 22, 2011

Here are a few of my layouts from my Hamburg Hideaway Weekend


This two page spread is a take on a layout I saw on Monique Griffith Designs.  My favorite layout of the weekend! I used Mickey and Friends for the characters and Quarter Note for the saying and the music notes.

I love Pluto!  I am was very happy with the paper choices for this layout.   I should have written down the name of the paper, I think it is Basic Grey but not 100% sure.



This layout has my favorite picture on it.  The bottom right picture with all of the girls piled up and they all look so joyous!   This paper is Creative Memories.

I like how this page came out, but the picture is from the previous years trip!  oops!

Again I was very happy with these three Sea World layouts. The one below with Shamu is my favorite. Although I am not 100% positive but I believe the trainer standing on Shamu's nose was the woman he killed the following year. We were there in 2009, the trainer died in 2010.   Shamu letters were cut from Cuttin' Up and splash is from Disney Dreams Come True. The pelican in the bottom layout is from Life's A Beach.


Hope you enjoyed my layouts.  I actually got 21 pages done on my scrapbook weekend and it has really put in the scrapbooking mood!  I hope to get some layouts done this weekend, so maybe I will have more to add to the blog on Monday!

No comments: