Monday, April 6, 2009

Some other projects of mine...

A group of 11 of us who crop together monthly do a swap each month. We have done cards, calendar pages, altered paint cans, tags and this month we are doing candy/treat holders. I finished mine candy holders last night but didn't get a chance to take a picture of them yet. I will post it as soon as I get the picture. But here are my last two swap items --a "Spring" card and a gift tag/gift card I did for a swap.

For the card I stamped the Easter eggs with a CTMH stamp (Pumpkin Patch - they look just like eggs when you color them with spring colors!) cut them out colored them in. I used green mulberry paper to make the grass. And the saying is from another CTMH stamp set. Then I just tied some ribbon on the top to give the card a little extra flair. Not my favorite card, I know I could have done much better, but I had just come back from a week in Florida with the band and was sick with pneumonia!!

Below is my gift tag and card set we did for a swap in March. I used bazzill bling (pink) and I am not sure what what brand the patterned paper is (something I have had in my stash for a long time). I cut the card front a little shorter so I could add the lace and rick rack. Then I added two primas with a little stickles to give them some sparkle. For the tag I used the same pp and ripped it and inked it. Then attached the rick rack with a little green brad. I also added a prima using a pink brad.

No comments: