Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Layouts I have done recently

These are some layouts I have done in the past month. I am trying to get my 2008 Disney pictures done since I have ton from when I just went to Disney in February! I have four other layouts that I completed but I can't post them yet. I am the Sketch Artist of the Month for April on Sassy Girl Scraps' Blog!! Pam did the skecthes and I took her sketches and created my layouts. One sketch and layout will be revealed each Sunday through April. Each month Pam featrues a different scrap artist and weekly sketches. You have to go check out Pam's blog she does awesome sketches! http://sassygirlscraps.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

Emilyt said...

Oh I will check you out on that blog this month! Your layouts are nice - I need to get my Disney's done, too. (Mine are from 2007!)