Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Kitties

Here are some pictures of my kitties enjoying my Chrismtas tree, which the kitten (orange tabby) thinks I put up for his personal amusement. The other night he brought me an ornament while I was sleeping. He got into bed with me stood on me and dropped the ornament on me!! Every morning I have to fix the tree, He is looking all innocent here, don't let it fool you. He is a little devil. He is worse than have a 2 year old human!
Kit Kat also like to sleep in the exact same place under the tree which at times can get interesing and leads to wrestling matches under the tree!
The one above and below are from when I was attempting to decorate the tree. Sonny had to be right there to see everything I was doing.
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!!!!


No comments: