Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Frank just took Katie up to the high school so she can practice skating boarding in their parking lot. Hopefully she will return intact with no injuries! It was just about this time last year that she broke her arm FOUR DAYS before we left for vacation. Totally messed the entire week up because she was in a lot of pain and could do nothing!

When they get back Kate and I are going to go pick up my mother and aunt and go out to the Chadds Ford Winery Festival. There is bands and good food and tours of the winery. And for those of us above 21 you can enjoy wine tasting. Never been there before, mom has and really enjoyed it. Too bad it is so stinkin' hot, I am also hoping that we won't get rained out. Frank is going to stay home an relax! Lucky him. I love those days when you have the house to yourself.

It is going to be a busy week even though I am only working two days this week, Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday Katie is going to Six Flags Great Adventure with the middle school chorus. I HATE HATE HATE amusement parks but she really wants to go. It just sucks that I can't go. Then on Thursday I am going with her to Hershey Park where her middle school band will be performing for the third year. It is a fun day, when the kids are done their performance they get to hang out in the park the rest of the day. Then on Friday is the school's field day! AND last but not least Saturday is our All Day Crop that I host.

Well, I better get moving. I have to pick up my mother at 11:30 and I haven't even gotten out of my pj's yet!

No comments: