Monday, May 14, 2007

Back to Work

Well, its Monday morning again. The weekends go so darn fast. I never accomplish half of what I want to do. I rarely find time to do anything for myself. I really wanted to work on my albums this weekend, but I didn't get one free moment to do so. I am anxious to play with my new Cricut too. I am going to a workshop/crop at my friend Debbie's house on Wednesday night. Deb is Creative Memories consultant and now a good friend too. I have been cropping at her house for more than 5 years now. Then I am going to an all day Disney theme crop at memory lane on Saturday. I am little nervous since this is my first crop at a LSS and I also will know NO ONE! But I like to think I am pretty friendly so I won't have any problems making new scrapbook friends!

No comments: