Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm Melting...I'm Melting......

Ok I have had enough of summer already and it is only the first week of July.  It has been so stinkin' hot in Southeastern Pennsylvania through the spring and into the early summer I just can't stand it anymore!   It is only like 93 degrees today (take notice that I said ONLY) but the humidity must have spiked up because is is oppressive outside.  Yesterday and Tuesday we hit 102 degrees both days and there is no end in sight, nor any rain!   We had record amounts of snow this winter -- almost 80 inches -- and now we are having record breaking heat!  Enough already!!

Well..  I received a package in the mail the other day from Oklahoma.... yes from Robyn at My Pink Stamper and it was my goodies that I won on her blog in June.  Here they are:



All four of Robyn's new stamps sets and the nice note she sent with them!  Can't wait to play with them this weekend at the all day crop I am going to!  Hope every is staying cool where ever you happen to be.  Hope to update on Sunday with lots of great stuff I will be making on Saturday!

No comments: