Friday, May 21, 2010

Cricut Obsession

I am totally obsessed with my Cricut Cartridges, Expression and Gypsy!   I think about what I can make with my cartridges all day long at work!   I troll blogs and get such great ideas from all of the ladies and men out there that are so talented.    I picked up the new Cricut Cartridge PRESERVES last night on eBay for $26 and free shipping!   I saw some really great paper in the new CTMH catalog that will be perfect to use with the PRESERVES cartridge.   I have an all day crop tomorrow and I plan on creating with my E and G all day!  I will post all of my creations either Saturday night or Sunday morning.  Hope you stop by and check it out.  Once I get my blog more organized and I get better at updating it several times a week with my creations I will start promoting more and have some blog candy!

No comments: