Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some of my layouts

I was able to bring my layouts to work today and scan them. So I am going to post some of my favorites that I did over this past weekend at the Hamburg Hide Away. If you are looking for a great place to get away and scrapbook then I have to highly recommend this place -- AWESOME!! http://thehamburghideaway.blogspot.com/
I will post more later. When I scanned them all they saved as pdf files so I have to convert them to jpeg which I am trying to do without getting caught messing on the computer while at work, LOL. These two layouts are my favorites. These pictures are from our Band trip to Florida in February. They were take at Silver Springs in Ocala.



2 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

I love the road trip page. Great way to make a fun page without photos. Great job on the journalling too.

Emilyt said...

Yep, lovin the Mickey road trip page. Adding a map is such a cute idea!